- Please see tournament page Updated 04-21-2021
- Watch here for upcoming camps, clinics, etc.
Reimbursements from MTUSAW
1) Western Regionals: in our budget, this is a separate line item. Participation reimbursements are calculated automatically using Trackwrestling. No formal request or deadline is attached to this due to its automatic nature. Once the tournament is completed, we will review the list and validate those wrestlers who meet the pre-requisites in our standing rules. At that point, checks will be issued to the wrestler's club and mailed. Please see pre-requisites below.
2) Athlete Aid: the money from this budget is to be used for all USAW approved regional and national tournaments excluding western regionals and Fargo (separate budgets). Due to the array of tournaments available to attend, we ask that you, or your club, make requests directly to me. This budget is capped at $100/wrestler but could be less depending on the number of requests I receive. Because our business year changed, at convention, to start and stop on September 1, I would like to have requests submitted by August 1 for wrestling this past season. We will accumulate this list, assess eligibility, mail checks before the end of August. Again, these checks will be issued to the clubs.
3) Fargo: this budget is combined with the participation fees we collect and then back out all expenses. If there is a remaining positive balance, we distribute the balance evenly to the attendees or their clubs (depending on who paid the initial fee). This year, we will be working to have this done by the end of August due to the new business year start on Sept 1. Again there are pre-requisites in our standing rules in order to qualify for this reimbursement.
See standing rules, look under Out of State Competition, Section B.
Thanks, Jason Wiers - MTUSAW Treasurer